Lessons through Skype
If you are looking for a modern and comfortable way of learning a language from your home or office, this is the right solution for you. There are several advantages:
No commuting = you save your time and money.
You can commence anytime.
You don't have to be in Pilsen - you can study from your home thousands of miles away.
You only learn those things you agree on with the teacher.
Prepaid lessons can be used up by more students (e.g. the mother and her children).
Lessons can be recorded and thus anytime replayed.
How do lessons through Skype work?
It is very easy.
1) Connect to the Internet and download the Skype program. This is of course free. Instal Skype on your computer.
2) Call us or fill out the contact form on our website and order a certain amount of lessons. The smallest package of lessons contains 15 lessons of 60 or 90 minutes. One 60 min. lesson costs approximately 520 Kč.
3) After we receive the payment, we will send you the teacher's contact information and you will get in touch and arrange the date of your first Skype lesson.
4) At the end of each lesson agree the length of each taught lesson with the teacher and register it for your own record. After the last lesson you will be sent an attendance sheet which you will kindly print, sigh and mail back to the teacher. This is just for our mutual control to avoid any misunderstanding.
5) After you use up all lessons you can either quit or decide to prepay some more.